Livescan Fingerprinting is a service for School Districts provided by the Guy Fenter Education Service Cooperative.
Fingerprinting is available by appointment only.
You Must Have Paperwork completed before arriving at the Co-op.
By Appointment Hours are:
Monday-Thursday 9:00-11:30 and 1:00-3:30
Please contact Lorrie at (479)965-2191 to schedule an appointment.
Live-Scan Fingerprinting Procedures
- All fingerprinting fees must be paid and forms completed online at Arkansas Department of Education (Click here) prior to Appointment.
- Background Check Consent Form Must Be Completed Online. Bring a copy of the form at the time of fingerprinting. It is Required to Be the Forms from the link above.
- You must bring a printout or screenshot of receipt for online payment with the transaction code to your appointment.
- This code will expire 14 days after payment is made.
- Your scan has to take place within this 14 day window.
License Renewal Procedure